You still have time to register for this afternoon's free webinar on 'Making Mediation a Strategic Priority': https://t.co/J94cbA8gXM
The TCM Group have been hosting The National Forum for Mediation in Higher Education at The University of London: http://t.co/EO85JYNyA8
Public sector mediation briefing - 18 February 2011
The UK's mediation experts invite you to a free seminar exploring the use and the benefits of mediation within public sector organisations.
Friday 18th February 2010.
9.00am to 12.30pm (with a free lunch provided)
FREE OF CHARGE
For many public bodies, establishing an internal mediation scheme delivers immediate benefits - reduced costs, reduced stress and more constructive remedies to workplace disputes. Mediation is a proven way to strengthen working relationships and cut the soaring costs of workplace conflict.
Tailored for public sector HR professionals and leaders.
This public sector mediation briefing has been tailored specifically for public sector HR directors and HR managers. The briefing will demonstrate why the time is now right to set up an internal mediation scheme and reduce the cost of conflict to your organisation.
By introducing mediation this financial year, your internal mediation scheme can be rolled out over the subsequent 6 to 12 months and become a beacon of employment best practise. Watch this video including speakers from BIS and the Royal Free Hospital taking about their experiences of setting up an internal mediation. scheme
The benefits of mediation.
There is increasing evidence of the benefit of establishing internal mediation schemes from a range of public sector organisations – all of whom have made major savings and counted the hugely positive benefits, including increased morale and motivation during theses challenging times. Click here to book.
At the seminar, you will receive:
- the tools you will need to help you make the business case for an Internal Mediation Scheme
- the evidence which demonstrates the return on investment achieved by public sector organisations that use mediation
Costs to set up an in house scheme are modest, in some cases, the investment made can be returned after just one mediation!
Click here to book
Mediation is a hot topic for the public sector
The CIPD, in its newly published Blueprint for Growth, calls on the government to “Establish mediation as a routine part of the employment tribunal claims process.”
Public sector organisations using mediation will urge you not to wait until headline making conflicts and costly Employment Tribunal processes.
And if you can’t attend, we can come to you to share what we know based on our many years’ experience supporting the development of public sector mediation schemes and our leading place in the workplace conflict management field. Email: email@example.com
Notes to Editors
To find out more, call Tinu Fagbemi on 020 7092 3184
- The TCM Group is the UK's leading provider of workplace, business and consumer mediation services.
- The TCM group was established in 2001 by its founder David Liddle.
- TCM celebrates its 10th birthday in June 2011. Over the past ten years the company has delivered a sophisticated package of mediation services to some of the world’s leading brands – American Airlines, HSBC, BT, Arcadia Group, CBS Outdoor, Hallmark, and Ministry of Defence amongst many others.
- The company trains over 1000 individuals in the art of mediation each year. This includes HR professionals and business leaders plus other employees who are committed to improving the way that they resolve workplace and business disputes.
- The TCM Group regularly comments on mediation, dispute resolution and labour issues relations in the media including Sky News, GMTV, BBC Radio and various trade press.
- in 1997, The TCM Group established the Professional Mediators Association (PMA) – a body dedicated to raising standards amongst professional mediators.