You still have time to register for this afternoon's free webinar on 'Making Mediation a Strategic Priority': https://t.co/J94cbA8gXM
The TCM Group have been hosting The National Forum for Mediation in Higher Education at The University of London: http://t.co/EO85JYNyA8
TCM Exhibits with CIPD HRD in April, London
Join us at Stand 485 at the CIPD HRD Conference and Exhibition 2011
On the 6th - 7th of April 2011, TCM will be exhibiting in London at the CIPD HRD exhibition in Olympia.
Beccie D'Cunha, Head of Resolution Service at TCM commented today:
"Those delegates who attended our stand at CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition in Manchester last year will remember the TCM Group taking the exhibition by storm. Our message at the upcoming conference remains the same - "Mediation Works".
Watch a live mediation demonstration at the HRD learning arena
David Liddle, founder of The TCM Group will be demonstrating a live mediation at the Learning Arena. This will be based on a real workplace dispute. We hope this will further demystify the use of mediation at work and help promote it as an effective tool for improving workplace relationships. Ultimately we want to see organisations use mediation, not as a last resort, but fundamental part of the HR strategy.
Join us on the 6th April from 12pm - 12.45pm and see what really happens in a workplace mediation or alternatively, book an appointment now and reserve an exclusive chat with one of our expert mediators.
David has also published a white paper - Mediation Works! -. The paper includes tried and tested tools to help make mediation work for your organisation. Click here to download the white paper.
On behalf of the TCM team, I look forward to seeing you in April at the HRD conference and exhibition, Tinu
Notes to Editors
To find out more, call Tinu Fagbemi on 020 7092 3184
- The TCM Group is the UK's leading provider of workplace, business and consumer mediation services.
- The TCM group was established in 2001 by its founder David Liddle.
- TCM celebrates its 10th birthday in June 2011. Over the past ten years the company has delivered a sophisticated package of mediation services to some of the world’s leading brands – American Airlines, HSBC, BT, Arcadia Group, CBS Outdoor, Hallmark, and Ministry of Defence amongst many others.
- The company trains over 1000 individuals in the art of mediation each year. This includes HR professionals and business leaders plus other employees who are committed to improving the way that they resolve workplace and business disputes.
- The TCM Group regularly comments on mediation, dispute resolution and labour issues relations in the media including Sky News, GMTV, BBC Radio and various trade press.
- in 1997, The TCM Group established the Professional Mediators Association (PMA) – a body dedicated to raising standards amongst professional mediators.