Why mediation training should be offered in hospitals: http://t.co/bKkg4u16d4 â€¦
You still have time to register for this afternoon's free webinar on 'Making Mediation a Strategic Priority': https://t.co/J94cbA8gXM
TCM launches 1-day Core Mediation Skills
Adding to its diverse mediation portfolio, The TCM Group is proud to announce a new one day Core Mediation Skills course for HR and line managers
TCM offers a comprehensive programme of courses and events. Each of our courses is expertly designed and delivered by fully accredited trainers.
To complement our Management Development courses, TCM announces a one day Core Mediation Skills course for managers and HR professionals.
Edward Nelson, Senior Resolution Adviser with The TCM Group stated today:
"This course places mediation at the heart of modern management. The training presents managers and HR professionals with the core skills that they need to understand how, and why disputes occur and how to respond when they do. It can also act as a 'stepping stone' to more formal mediation and dispute resolution training for professionals who wish to develop these skills further."
Delegates benefit from attending this course in the following ways:
- Understand the nature of mediation including the role of the mediator and the key benefits of mediation
- Be able to advise others about the role of mediation
- Learn the 5 key stages of FAIR mediation:
2. The individual meetings
3. The joint meeting
4. Closing mediation
5. Follow up
- Understand how to use the FAIR model to bring disputing parties together
- Be able to remain calm and neutral during mediation
- Learn a range of active listening and re-framing skills to move a situation forward
- Understand how to create and manage boundaries and set clear goals
TCM also specialises in developing bespoke dispute resolution courses. Contact us for more details
Notes to Editors
To find out more, call Tinu Fagbemi on 020 7092 3184
- The TCM Group is the UK's leading provider of workplace, business and consumer mediation services.
- The TCM group was established in 2001 by its founder David Liddle.
- TCM celebrates its 10th birthday in June 2011. Over the past ten years the company has delivered a sophisticated package of mediation services to some of the world’s leading brands – American Airlines, HSBC, BT, Arcadia Group, CBS Outdoor, Hallmark, and Ministry of Defence amongst many others.
- The company trains over 1000 individuals in the art of mediation each year. This includes HR professionals and business leaders plus other employees who are committed to improving the way that they resolve workplace and business disputes.
- The TCM Group regularly comments on mediation, dispute resolution and labour issues relations in the media including Sky News, GMTV, BBC Radio and various trade press.
- in 1997, The TCM Group established the Professional Mediators Association (PMA) – a body dedicated to raising standards amongst professional mediators.