You still have time to register for this afternoon's free webinar on 'Making Mediation a Strategic Priority': https://t.co/J94cbA8gXM
The TCM Group have been hosting The National Forum for Mediation in Higher Education at The University of London: http://t.co/EO85JYNyA8
TCM take the lead on innovative mediation film
The TCM Group secures its leadership position with an invite to take part in a new DVD for members of the CBI (Confederation of British Industry).
Building on its increasingly high profile in the UK and overseas, TCM is delighted to participate in a new DVD targeted at UK business leaders. The DVD will be launched at a reception evening on 28th March 2010 and will be available to watch on the TCM website soon after.
Tomorrow's world - a business challenge
The DVD is being produced on behalf of the CBI by Feering Productions. The DVD will be sent to more than 20,000 CBI members and the aim of the video is to help business leaders cope with the challenges of the year ahead. The DVD will be distributed with the CBI's magazine - Business Voice.
Included in the short film are a series of up to date and CBI relevant case studies and exclusive features:
- The Topshop/Topman experience - setting up and running an internal mediation scheme
- Developing a mediation scheme for BT Group - it's good to talk!
- The legal dimension - Boyes Turner
- A mock up mediation with professional actors and mediators
- David Liddle talking about why mediation is a key skill for modern business leaders
Mediation for business
The focus for some mediation providers has remained with the public sector. At TCM we have gained vital experience in both the public and the private sectors. For more information about how mediation can benefit your business, download our recent white paper - Mediation Works!
As the UK's leading mediation provider, we also welcome additional case studies on the DVD from two of our public sector clients including:
- The Metropolitan Police talking about the impact of mediation - TCM has trained several mediators across the Metropolitan Police.
- London Underground Limited - TCM has trained over 70 mediators and delivers mediation services for both TfL and LUL.
Mediation is becoming a recognised aspect of effective business and we are grateful to be included in this DVD. Watch this space for more or click here to register for VOICE - our monthly newsletter.
Notes to Editors
To find out more, call Tinu Fagbemi on 020 7092 3184
- The TCM Group is the UK's leading provider of workplace, business and consumer mediation services.
- The TCM group was established in 2001 by David Liddle.
- TCM celebrates its 10th birthday in June 2011. Over the past ten years the company has delivered a sophisticated package of mediation services to some of the world’s leading brands – American Airlines, HSBC, BT, Arcadia Group, CBS Outdoor, Hallmark, and the Ministry of Defence, amongst many others.
- The company trains over 1000 individuals in the art of mediation each year. This includes HR professionals and business leaders plus other employees who are committed to improving the way that they resolve workplace and business disputes.
- The TCM Group regularly comments on mediation, dispute resolution and labour issues relations in the media including on Sky News, GMTV, BBC Radio and in various trade press.
- In 1997, The TCM Group established the Professional Mediators Association (PMA) – a body dedicated to raising standards amongst professional mediators.