Why mediation training should be offered in hospitals: http://t.co/bKkg4u16d4 â€¦
You still have time to register for this afternoon's free webinar on 'Making Mediation a Strategic Priority': https://t.co/J94cbA8gXM
TCM celebrates Royal Wedding with 15% off all course fees
The TCM Group sends a hearty congratulations to Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton as they celebrate their union on the 29th April 2011.
The TCM Group, a proud UK organisation that has been serving the mediation community for 10 years and counting, wishes to celebrate this great day in UK’s history by offering all organisations 15% off all course fees.
Enter WillandKate when making your booking to receive your discount. This offer is valid until 29th May 2011.
Please click here to see our current training list.
Notes to Editors
To find out more, call Tinu Fagbemi on 020 7092 3184
- The TCM Group is the UK's leading provider of workplace, business and consumer mediation services.
- The TCM group was established in 2001 by its founder David Liddle
- TCM celebrates its 10th birthday in June 2011. Over the past ten years the company has delivered a sophisticated package of mediation services to some of the world’s leading brands – American Airlines, HSBC, BT, Arcadia Group, CBS Outdoor, Hallmark, and Ministry of Defence amongst many others.
- The company trains over 1000 individuals in the art of mediation each year. This includes HR professionals and business leaders plus other employees who are committed to improving the way that they resolve workplace and business disputes.
- The TCM Group regularly comments on mediation, dispute resolution and labour issues relations in the media including Sky News, GMTV, BBC Radio and various trade press.
- In 1997, The TCM Group established the Professional Mediators Association (PMA) – a body dedicated to raising standards amongst professional mediators.