The TCM Group have been hosting The National Forum for Mediation in Higher Education at The University of London: http://t.co/EO85JYNyA8
Working twice as hard in December? Like to come back to a clear desk? Want to save money on core competencies? http://t.co/wJTh44xuzy
TCM sees a rise in Workplace Investigation Services
Having had many years experience of working in sensitive and complex workplace investigations, TCM ensures that all investigations are:
Thorough | Transparent | Fair | Rigorous | EffectiveWe have carried out and continue to undertake an extensive range of independent investigations. From issues around allegations of bullying and harassment to allegations of misconduct or gross misconduct and also as part of an internal disciplinary or grievance procedure to mention a few.
There are no shortcuts in our investigations. We work closely with our clients, clarifying how long will be required based on the specific nature of the issues surrounding the investigation.
TCM investigation reports stand up to scrutiny either at an internal panel hearing or at an employment tribunal. Please click here to find out more out our investigations services.
To speak to a trained investigator today, please call us now on 0207 404 7011 for confidential advice and guidance.
Notes to Editors
To find out more, call Tinu Fagbemi on 020 7092 3184
- The TCM Group is the UK's leading provider of workplace, business and consumer mediation services.
- The TCM group was established in 2001 by its founder David Liddle
- TCM celebrates its 10th birthday in June 2011. Over the past ten years the company has delivered a sophisticated package of mediation services to some of the world’s leading brands – American Airlines, HSBC, BT, Arcadia Group, CBS Outdoor, Hallmark, and Ministry of Defence amongst many others.
- The company trains over 1000 individuals in the art of mediation each year. This includes HR professionals and business leaders plus other employees who are committed to improving the way that they resolve workplace and business disputes.
- The TCM Group regularly comments on mediation, dispute resolution and labour issues relations in the media including Sky News, GMTV, BBC Radio and various trade press.
- In 1997, The TCM Group established the Professional Mediators Association (PMA) – a body dedicated to raising standards amongst professional mediators