The TCM Group have been hosting The National Forum for Mediation in Higher Education at The University of London: http://t.co/EO85JYNyA8
Working twice as hard in December? Like to come back to a clear desk? Want to save money on core competencies? http://t.co/wJTh44xuzy
'Making Mediation a Strategic Priority' http://t.co/DOpdWEI08X
Inaugural National Forum for Mediation in Higher Education announced
The TCM Group, the UK’s leading provider of workplace and campus mediation services to UK universities has seen a significant increase in the number of campus mediation schemes being established.
David Liddle, CEO of The TCM Group, said “we set up the forum after feedback from our existing higher education clients about the fantastic results they were seeing from their internal mediations schemes”.
The National Forum enables HEI managers, HR professionals and Student Liaison Officers to explore the nature and benefits of mediation and share their experiences, and will include the following:
- Guest speakers from UK universities – Southampton and Kent.
- The emergence of the FAIR mediation model as a recognised standard across the UK.
- Setting up an internal mediation scheme.
- Handling disputes across campus.
- Networking opportunities to meet other HEI professionals.