Latest from Twitter
Meet our Internal Mediation Scheme Coordinator
Meghan works with internal mediation scheme co-ordinators to develop and strengthen their schemes.
by Panos Papakostis | 23rd Apr 2012We are very proud to be the only mediation services and training provider in the UK with a dedicated internal mediation scheme coordinator. Meghan manages TCM’s innovate online case management system, Apaxio, and works with internal mediation scheme co-ordinators to develop and strengthen their mediation schemes. We sat down with Meghan to find out more about her role and Apaxio. As always Meghan was more than willing to answer all our questions.
- Why did you want to work for The TCM Group?
- As an Internal Mediation Scheme Coordinator, could you please talk to us about your role, your goals and what are your main responsibilities?
- What do you like most about your role and working at The TCM Group?
- Can you tell us about Apaxio?
- What is the value that Apaxio can bring to an organisation?
- What feedback have you been receiving for Apaxio?
- What should companies do, if they are interested in Apaxio?
You can listen to the interview by clicking here.
Note to editors…
- TCM is a leading provider of workplace, employment, business and consumer mediation services. They work with organisations across the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East to develop constructive, effective and sustainable remedies for conflicts and disputes.
- The company trains over 1000 individuals in the art of mediation each year. This includes HR professionals, business leaders and other employees who are committed to improving the way that they resolve workplace and business disputes.
- TCM delivers mediation services to an unrivalled list of some of the world’s leading brands, including Lloyds Banking Group, BT, The Arcadia Group, Marks & Spencer, Vodafone, HSBC and The Co-operative.
- David Liddle, founder and director of the TCM Group, regularly comments on mediation, dispute resolution and labour relations issues in the media including Sky News, BBC News 24, Daybreak, BBC Radio and various trade press.
- TCM has created and sponsors the first UK award for Innovation in Dispute Resolution in conjunction with Personnel Today.
- For press and media enquiries, please contact Panos Papakostis on 020 7404 3195 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Mediation Champions Workshop
19th Jun 2013» David Liddle addresses ESRC conflict conference
11th Jun 2013» Ground breaking development in dispute resolution.
29th May 2013» Law Society Back TCM Model Resolution Policy
8th May 2013» Delegates get engaged at TCM’s new one day course
3rd May 2013
» TCM fight toxic conflict at CIPD HRD 2013
26th Apr 2013» National Mediation Awards 2013
4th Apr 2013» TCM Launch Model Resolution Policy
27th Mar 2013» The TCM Group at Executive Grapevine 2013
27th Mar 2013» Mediation and Economic Growth Webinar
8th Mar 2013» Mediation guide launched by ACAS & CIPD
14th Feb 2013» Mediation is critical to employee engagement says David Macleod
8th Feb 2013» The TCM Group expands into Malta
31st Jan 2013» TCM to exhibit at two major HR conferences in 2013
31st Jan 2013» UK Conflict Coaching Service Launched
20th Dec 2012» Police Federation promote mediation for tackling discrimination
16th Dec 2012