TOMORROW - 12:30pm - Why is leadership so f'ing hard? - http://t.co/G4Viv1sCYX
"Thank you to TCM... excellent service provision" Louise Frayne - Head of HR & Organisational Development at the RCPCH
TOMORROW - 12:30pm - Why is leadership so f'ing hard? - http://t.co/JQVXuaQEEu
Why is leadership so f'ing hard? - http://t.co/TDc4dDoMgj
Dispute Resolution Awards Announced
Last year’s award was presented to East Sussex County Council. The judges felt that they most clearly demonstrated innovation, creativity and commitment in this area, becoming the 2011‘Innovation in Dispute Resolution Award’ winner.
For any TCM customers who are considering applying for the award, you’ll be pleased to hear that we are available to provide support and guidance – please contact Meghan Arlinghaus on 020 7092 3182 or Lisajay Baker on 020 7092 3186 in the first instance.
You can read more about the 2012 Personnel Today Awards by clicking here.
Last year, during his speech, Mr Davey commented on the way that UK businesses can change their working culture by using mediation. Mr Davey added that he is delighted that David Liddle and the mediation experts from The TCM Group have had the foresight for creating and sponsoring this exciting new award.
David Liddle, CEO of the TCM Group commented today:
- TCM is a leading provider of workplace, employment, business and consumer mediation services. They work with organisations across the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East to develop constructive, effective and sustainable remedies for conflicts and disputes.
- The company trains over 1000 individuals in the art of mediation each year. This includes HR professionals, business leaders and other employees who are committed to improving the way that they resolve workplace and business disputes.
- TCM delivers mediation services to an unrivalled list of some of the world’s leading brands, including Lloyds Banking Group, BT, The Arcadia Group, Marks & Spencer, Vodafone, HSBC and The Co-operative.
- David Liddle, CEO of the TCM Group, regularly comments on mediation, dispute resolution and labour relations issues in the media including Sky News, BBC News 24, Daybreak, BBC Radio and various trade press.
- TCM has created and sponsors the first UK award for Innovation in Dispute Resolution in conjunction with Personnel Today.
- For press and media enquiries, please contact Panos Papakostis on 020 7404 3195 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org