This ground breaking white paper provides tools and hints to help you transform dispute resolution at work:
…A free conflict heath check.
…Build a business case for mediation.
…Create a grievance resolution policy.
…Set up an internal mediation scheme.
Mediation Works! has been written by TCM's founder and director - David Liddle.
Introduction to TCM's conflict coaching servicesAt TCM, in addition to our wide range of business, workplace and consumer mediation services - we offer an innovative package of coaching and mentoring support for managers and other stakeholders:
- One to one conflict coaching for managers and executives
- Coaching and mentoring for professional workplace mediators (internal or external)
Download TCM's Guide to Conflict Coaching here.
Who benefits from conflict coaching?
- Managers and leaders who are required to handle conflicts and change
- Disputing parties – as an alternative to mediation where parties are resistant to mediate
- Managers or employees who have been affected by conflict or change in the workplace
- Managers or employees who wish to adapt how they react and engage with others
- Managers or employees who have been subject to disciplinary action for bullying or harassment
- HR professionals who need to deral with difficult situations in the workplace
- Customer care professionals who work with customer complaints or deal with aggressive customers
Three benefits of using a conflict coach
- Conflict coaching is a solution-focused process which promotes empowerment, reflection and a focus on the future.
- It offers a safe space for the coachee to increase self-awareness and transform the way in which they handle conflict and change.
- It fosters a culture of collaboration and dialogue and complements a resolution culture which is emerging in many organisations as an alterative to the traditionally adversarial dispute resolution rpocedures
A collaborative process which delivers tangible results.Conflict coaching is a collaborative relationship between the coach and coachee. It tends to involve three or four one hour meetings over a period of several weeks. It can always be adapted to meet local needs and circumstances.
The coach works with their coachee to reflect on how they act, interact and react at times of conflict. The coach helps the coachee to explore behaviours which will enable them to change or manage how they engage with others.
All of TCM's conflict coaches are highly experienced in the areas of mediation, dispute resolution, change management and coaching.
Our coaches use the tried and tested FAIR FrameworkTM. The FAIR FrameworkTM is a powerful tool for developing strong, powerful conversations.
Do you want to learn how to coach your managers and employees at times of conflict, change or crisis?Conflict coaching is a vital skill for the modern modern HR profesisonal or business leader. To complement our conflict coaching services, we also run in-house workshops and courses.
For more details about any of the following services, please visit our conflict coaching section, contact us on 0800 294 97 87 or submit an online enquiry by clicking here
- Conflict coaching services for managers and leaders.
- Conflict coaching training for your HR team, leaders or managers.
Our courses and workshops are designed to last for either 1 or 2 days depending on delegates experience in the areas of mediation and dispute resolution.
All courses are tailored to meet your specific context and requirements. Courses run with a minimum of 6 delegates and a maximum of 12.
How to find out more about conflict coaching
Please contact us to discuss our coaching services. All conversations are in the strictest confidence
We also design and deliver training courses and workshops in conflict coaching. Please contact our business development team on 0800 294 97 87 (option 1) for more details.
Practical Mediation Skills, 2007