This ground breaking white paper provides tools and hints to help you transform dispute resolution at work:
…A free conflict heath check.
…Build a business case for mediation.
…Create a grievance resolution policy.
…Set up an internal mediation scheme.
Mediation Works! has been written by TCM's founder and director - David Liddle.
Neutral Evaluations and Independent Appeals
The neutral evaluation processOne of our dispute resolution experts will undertake a speedy and thorough evaluation of the current situation and provide a detailed report outlining the options available. We always ensure that we work within the time limits laid within your own policies and the Employment Act 2008. Most neutral evaluations take only three days to complete including interviews and report preparation.
This is not an investigation!We do not seek to attribute any blame or make a determination. We are simply assessing the suitability of the case for mediation and/or any other course of action. During the evaluation, we collect a wide range of information about the parties, your organisation, the systems, cultures and other factors that may have contributed to the conflict. The evaluation will result in a number of clear recommendations being made available through the final report.
Our aim is to give you an objective overview of the situation - therby enabling you to achieve a successful resolution.
A solution focused approach
The benefits of using TCM's independent evaluation services:
- You will have all of the information that you require before you proceed with an appropriate intervention.
- You have outsourced a difficult and often contentious element of decision making which frees you up to take the most appropriate course of action.
- TCM are objective dispute resolution experts and our recommendations tend to be more acceptable to all parties concerned.
A unique service for small companies and charities
With the existence of the Employment Act 2008, it is important that each step of the process is conducted fairly, reasonably and with an open mind.
To achieve this goal, each step should ideally be undertaken by someone who has had no previous involvement in the matter. Failure to do so may result in an automatically unfair dismissal.
In the event that your business is not able to accommodate such a requirement, TCM are able to provide a qualified dispute resolution expert to act as the independent chair of the relevant meeting, ensuring that your business is fully compliant with the minimum statutory requirements.
The service on offer.A hearing or appeal tends to last for one full chargeable day comprising of:-
- An initial, and off site review of the paperwork relating to the grievance or disciplinary appeal.
- Two hours of a qualified dispute resolution expert's time to hear the grievance or appeal at your premises.
- One hour in order for the expert to deliberate once the hearing has been completed
- One hour to deal with presenting and delivering the conclusion, and the appropriate letter confirming the decision.
- Final report to the employer.
Why use TCM?We specialise in Employment Dispute Resolution and have the experience to assess your requirements and to advise on what documentation and procedures are needed to protect your business.
Introducing TCM's Investigation Services
To compliment our extensive range of mediation and dispute resolution services, TCM carries out independent investigations into:
- allegations of bullying, harassment or discrimination.
- allegations of misconduct or gross misconduct.
- as part of internal disciplinary or grievance procedures.
- into allegations of wrong doing including issues of child protection.
- into allegations or complaints from customers, clients or services users.
- into complaints from service users including NHS patients and their families.
When you commission TCM to deliver your investigation we will provide you with a full support package including template documents and other useful resources. We also set up internal investigation systems for our clients; contact us for more information.
Why use TCM?
We specialise in employment dispute resolution and have the experience and the expertise to assess your requirements and to advise on what documentation and procedures are needed to protect your business.
We have a team of experienced and highly competent dispute resolution specialists and you can be assured of the quality of our service:
Our quality commitment:
|1.||Being honest and transparent in our work.|
|2.||Keeping our promises.|
|3.||Preparing for assignments thoroughly.|
|4.||Delivering an assignment with integrity and care.|
|5.||Evaluating what we do and how we do it.|
We take quality seriously and we know that you do to!
Click here to contact us or call 0800 294 97 87