This ground breaking white paper provides tools and hints to help you transform dispute resolution at work:
…A free conflict heath check.
…Build a business case for mediation.
…Create a grievance resolution policy.
…Set up an internal mediation scheme.
Mediation Works! has been written by TCM's founder and director - David Liddle.
UK Mediation Academy
Welcome to the UK Mediation AcademyOur purpose built facilities have been designed and furnished to the highest standards and include:
- A specialist mediation suite including private meeting rooms and a spacious meeting/mediation area.
- Training and meeting facilities for groups of 2- 24 people with 2 workshop/breakout areas.
Of course, unlimited teas, coffee and other refreshments are available free of charge throughout the day. We can also arrange catering. From a simple finger buffet through to a full 3 course hot meal we can cater for all needs. If you wish to look at a sample of our menus and prices, please contact us.
Events run through the Training Faculty include:
- The National Certificate in Workplace Mediation (OCN accredited)
- The Essentials of Mediation (OCN accredited)
- Applied Mediation Skills (OCN accredited)
- Practical Mediation Skills for Managers (ILM accredited)
- Practical Investigation Skills for Managers (ILM accredited)
FREE Mediation and ADR seminarsEach month TCM runs a free mediation seminar through the Training Faculty. These events re always well attended and very popular. Click here for more information and to book onto our next free seminar
The UK Mediation Academy also provides the home to the Professional Mediators' Association (PMA).
Home to the Professional Mediators Association
Developing mediation best practice.
The core areas of focus for the Mediation Faculty are:
- Research and evaluation of mediation systems and ADR best practice.
- Designing innovative mediation and ADR systems and processes.
- Promoting the wider use of mediation and ADR into business, commercial and community settings.
Recent successes for the UK Mediation Faculty
The Mediation Faculty recently undertook extensive research into the extent of mediation and ADR within four core areas
- Mediation and ADR at a boardroom level and as part of strategic change management and organisational development.
- Mediation and ADR within the healthcare economy including workplace patient and clinical complaints and disputes.
- Mediation and ADR in civil and commercial disputes as an alternative to litigation.
- Mediation and ADR in the resolution of equality and discrimination cases.
Borne out of these pieces of research, TCM has responded by developing four new areas of activity. Find out more about the TCM Group.
Booking the UK Mediation Academy
The UK Mediation Academy can be booked for a single day, for a series of days or it can be block booked over a period of several months for an event or training course.
How much does it cost?
We charge a flat rate booking fee of £350 per day. This includes:
- Full hire of the entire UK Mediation Academy.
- Tea and coffee on tap throughout the day.
Price match - our guarantee
We are confident that our prices represent fantastic value for money. However, should you find somewhere cheaper and to the same high standard, simply send us the details and we guarantee that we will beat it!
Mediation Eye opener