The National Certificate in workplace Mediation
The TCM Mediation 'Eye Opener'
A free taster session on the benefits of mediation.
This half day event provides a thorough overview of mediation and what it can and cannot achieve. Each event is led by one of the TCM Directors with additional input from specialist and highly experienced mediators. These events cover the use of mediation in a wide variety of business and organisational contexts.
The next available dates are:
|London||31/05/2013||09.15 to 12.30||UK Mediation Academy||Book Now|
|28/06/2013||09.15 to 12.30||UK Mediation Academy||Book Now|
|Leeds||TBC||13.30 to 16.30||Radison Blue Hotel|
|London||19/07/2013||09.15 to 12.30||UK Mediation Academy||Book Now|
|London||26/07/2013||09.15 to 12.30||UK Mediation Academy||Book Now|
|London||23/08/2013||09.15 to 12.30||UK Mediation Academy||Book Now|
|London||30/08/2013||09.15 to 12.30||UK Mediation Academy||Book Now|
- We begin the event examining the nature of conflict and the cost of conflict to your business.
- We will then explore the context of mediation and consider what benefits it brings (along with its limitations).
- We will work through two or three thought provoking case studies before we examine the mediation process - in particular the FAIR mediation model.
- After a short break, we spend a few moments considering the role, the skills and the qualities of the mediator.Bri
- Before lunch, we discuss the principles of mediation and consider how these principles can be embedded within your organisation.
- This leads into a conversation about the practical applications of mediation within your organisation.
- The event ends with a video including case studies from mediation within BT and Topshop
There is plenty of opportunity for discussion and Q&A throughout the day. We are also very happy to offer you ongoing support as you begin to use mediation to resolve workplace disputes more effectively.
Michael Gibbons, Review of Employment Dispute Resolution, March 2007
All HR professionals, managers and leaders. This event is not suitable for independent consultants of those wishing to practice as an independent mediators.
- Terms and Conditions: The term free of charge applies to potential customers and prospects of TCM only. It does not apply to sole traders, consultants or competitors. In these cases, TCM reserves the right to charge a £95 fee for attendance. TCM reserves the right, up to and during an event, to define a delegate as (or potential) a consultant or competitor. In these cases, a fee of £95 plus vat per event will be made.
In- House Enquiry